Financial Report Card
Chapter 279.63 of the Code of Iowa requires all school districts to post a financial report card of their district. In the report card, eight items must be listed. Please click on the link at the bottom to go to the information.
1. All property tax levies, income surtaxes, local option sales taxes (SILO);
2. The amount of fuding received on a per pupil basis;
3. Federal funding received;
4. Teacher and Administrator minumum, maximum, and average salary;
5. Teacher and Administrator employment statistics;
6. Student enrollment levels;